What is Loyal to Local?
- Supporting the local businesses that are contributing daily to your sons or daughters soccer team, baseball team, and other sporting events.
- Supporting the local businesses that contribute to your family members or neighbors medical costs when they become ill and don’t have the insurance to cover expenses
- Shopping the stores where you live
- Shopping the stores where your kids go to school
- Shopping the stores in the community you work & play
Loyal to Local Businesses
Are you a participating business? Pay your invoice online below:
Questions? Call 906.360.4653
Our Proposed Plan
- To spend $25,000 over the next 12 months creating a culture/educating our community on the importance of shopping local – being Loyal To Local
- Radio & Newsprint advertising will be used
- Majority of advertising dollars will be spent on social media
What We Plan to Give
- 1 Yard style sign to all supporting businesses
- 100 Loyal To Local stickers given to all supporting businesses for you to put on your bags or used as you wish
- 100 Loyal to Local Business Cards to all supporting businesses
- Loyal to Local flags will be available for purchase.
So How Do We Fund This Proposal?
Let’s Say you had $250 to spend
- Radio Stations
You would get yourself 25 to 30 – 30 second ads on ONE station
- Daily News
You would get yourself (1) 4 Column x 3” ad with spot color
- Social Media
You would get yourself around two weeks of help with Facebook posting including $50 in boost ads
Remember – You get to choose only ONE of the above for your $250 investment
The Power of Numbers
With The Participation of 100 Businesses
- Radio Advertising
- We Will Get 140 – 30 second ads per month (on all four stations) for 12 consecutive months (That’s 560 ads per month)
- We Will Get the Front Page Featured Business Bottom Ribbon Ad once a month for 12 months
- Social Media
- Media Creation, strategy, management & support of the social media calendar
- One (1) Video Creation & Business Story Spotlights/mo
Numerous postings on six different social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube & Vimeo)
Click here for the full Loyal to Local presentation.