On June 1, Governor Whitmer issued Executive Order 2020-110 rescinding the Safer at Home Order and moving the entire state to phase four of the MI Safe Start Plan.
Key points are:
- Reopening of retail on 6/4, restaurants and bars 6/8 across the state with limitations on capacity
- Allow for Day Camps for children, Libraries and museums starting 6/8 with restrictions
- Gatherings of 100 or less people are now allowed with social distancing
- Pet grooming services to start 6/4
- Bottle returns available starting 6/15
EO 91 – Business Preparedness and Response plans
Develop a COVID-19 preparedness and response plan, consistent with recommendations in Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19, developed by the Occupational Health and Safety Administration and available here. By June 1, 2020, or within two weeks of resuming in-person activities, whichever is later, a business’s or operation’s plan must be made readily available to employees, labor unions, and customers, whether via website, internal network or by hard copy.
-Example plans, by level of business risk, are posted by the MI Chamber here.