- Improve the dialog between business, industry, education, government and community organizations to increase awareness and better coordinate economic stimulation.
- Stimulate retention and growth of existing businesses
- Stimulate expansion of housing (single family thru multifamily).
- Stimulate technical education to meet trade employment requirements.
- Encourage occupancy, rebuilding and repurposing of vacated properties.
- Recognize and enhance the existing attributes of the area and strive to improve.
Board Of Directors
Now accepting board applications. Apply Here.
- Russ Kassin, Chair – First National Bank and Trust
- Tony Edlebeck, Vice Chair – City of Kingsford
- Lee Lofstrom, Secretary/Treasurer – Industrial Development Corporation
- Gary Benjamin – Champion, Inc.
- Brad Lebouef – Systems Control, Inc.
- Steve Feira – M.J. Electric, Inc.
- Jon Coyne – BOSS Snowplow, a division of the Toro Company
- Evan Rice – CCI Systems, Inc.
- Joe Stevens – Dickinson County Commissioners
- Rich Mortl – Mortl Sports Inc.
- Linda Plumley- Leeds Real Estate
- Nicole Lutz – CJ Graphic, Inc.
- Gina Wollner – Bay College
- Craig Allen – Breitung Township Schools
- Benjamin Wood – Range Bank
- Chad Harrison – Danielson Insurance Agency
- Amy Clickner – Lake Superior Community Partnership
- Dale Cook – Northern Initiatives